Thursday, April 14, 2011

6th Week :)

So its been a week since the test came out positive. I cheated and still smoked the entire day.. but as soon as the next day came... I made a video for my baby showing myself smoking the last stick and telling them i quit coz of them so they better not smoke a single stick when they grow up.. after that I guess you could say I went cold turkey..

Ive been a pack a day smoker for over a decade now... so you could imagine how quiting suddenly would create such an impact on my system... And the effects of withdrawal on me have been brutal for the first three days.. I was extremely stressed for no reason that pulling my hair felt quite good.. I was crying and crying because of the stress... There was the need to do something all the time to stop thinking about it... I also fought my boyfriend a lot more.. and my friend even called me out on my being too much of a war freak lately... me... little miss ball of sunshine and positive energy has suddenly become the goddess of wrath :p

So to deal with this.. especially the first three days, i limited myself to a quarter of a stick.. a day. Then after that its become... a puff or two per day.. Im... quite amazed that im managing it better now.. I also find that the taste of smoke has started to turn me off as well when it is left hanging around my mouth.. It must be the pregnancy thing thats working to make sure my baby maker would be at its best running condition :p

Speaking of which.. after finding out I was pregnant... there was a time I suddenly doubted if I was pregnant.. I just wasnt feeling anything.. Now Im worried that it might have been a bad test kit.... and it just said i was pregnant when I really am not... If this is the case, I really have to get myself checked because these cramps are still on going. Id hate for it to be an ectopic pregnancy or an ovarian cyst... or.. some std that im gonna kill my boyfriend for passing on to me.. @.@

Anyway... im still waiting for my boyfriend to get back.. 6 days to go :) Already planning ways to break the news to him.. I want it to be a great experience for him to find out... and just focus on the good stuff instead of having him think automatically "your dads going to kill me!!!" :)


No comments:

Post a Comment