Friday, September 9, 2011

What pregnancy glow do you call this?

Through the years, Ive seen situations and movies of people during their pregnancy. The mothers to be have this glow in their faces, they all have this similar smile that just screams "the world has succumbed to be my oyster and there is nothing else I shall want"..

Whenever I got to thinking about my moment as an expectant mom.. I had always envisioned myself to be walking around town, with my husband in my arms, wearing that same glow these women had and better because Im naturally this ball of sunshine and I would love to have that optimism passed on to my kid.. everybody just as happy for me as I am excited about my first baby.. Maternity and Belly before and after photo shoots.. A themed nursery just like what Frank designed for Nina at Father of The Bride II... not a worry in the world as everything would just go on smoothly..

Ive been waiting for that happy vibe to happen to me since the day I found out I was pregnant.. Im now going on my 7th month and it has yet to happen.. My family have become people who are perched on a bench with popcorn in their hands waiting for me to fall on my face.. oh and they will rub it in.. My boyfriend, the man who said we should keep the baby drags me away from baby stores... at 7 months and nothing prepared.. my friends... with their own issues of course.. but none ever thought about throwing me a baby shower.. and of course people who have their own set of judgements to dish out.. none of which are of help really.. its just so they get to feel less screwed up about themselves..

Oh well.. 2 months or so to go.. maybe by then ill be put out of my misery *wishful thinking*

No comments:

Post a Comment